*Due to a large amount of applications, we are no longer accepting resumes. Thank you to all of the candidates who applied. Alma will be announcing the new intern on July 4, 2016.*
Alma is hiring a summer student to be our Outreach Director!
Working 30 hours a week, the Outreach Director will help Alma in three main areas:
- Community Event Execution
- Aiding with the execution and preparation of marketing material for two community events
- Increasing Alma’s outreach through social media and the Alma website
- Support in executing Alma’s current outreach plan
- Assist in translation and creating Spanish content
- Research is incredibly important to Alma! The Outreach Director will support the Executive Director in researching new funding opportunities and technology partnerships for remote learning in rural Peru and Bolivia
Alma is seeking an applicant who is passionate about education, able to work independently and can be an ambassador for the organization. Strong communication skills are required. Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required. This position is available due to the Canada Student Summer Jobs Grant. Compensation will be minimum wage.